November 30, 2014

Four ways to wear "Russian Scarf"


Hello dear readers ! Today I present  a photosession made for a magazine. The concept of this project cosists in combining 3-4 outfits with one accessory piece- respectively russian scarf. From all the diversity of scarfs I chose this one in ivory colour with mostly pinky pattern, I think this combination fits best my face colour, hair and eyes :) Also I cannot mention that this ornaments remind me a lot of "Etro" designs. As winter is almost here, looks chosen by me are all warm,but not less stylish :)
See all outfits in full post and read the article (in russian) HERE.


#1

  • ZARA skirt
  • MNG neck jumper
  • Carlo Pazzolini heels 
 #2

    • Ralph Lauren shirt
    • Massimo Dutti bag & boots
    #3

    • Zara leather skirt
    • Benetton bag
    • Armani boots
     #4

    • Max&Co Reversible Coat

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...