August 9, 2012

Roy Lichtenstein

 Today I spent the day as I always do on trips- in the morning cultural program, delicious lunch, coffee after, shopping, all day in the bustling city...oh can not I love it? 
As you can see, today I wento to an exhibition of a prominent American pop artist Roy Lichtenstein. I knew him as a comic cartoon painter but today I found out much more about his life and what was "behind"his creations. I was amazed! The paintings were from private collections and taking pictures was mostly prohibited but as always I made some of them, unfortunately they cant pass all the emotions I had looking straight to them, I just love unusual and extraordinary unique things that I see in this world. Take a look and enjoy ;)
xxx























Carven shirt
Sam Edelman sandals
Zara shorts
Gap bracelets
RayBan sunglasses
Massimo Dutti bag

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...