February 4, 2012

Black vs. White



I had in mind this look for a while, but one thing I was missing to complete the look is this white shirt
which I got yesterday, and I love its collar, I think its perfectly shaped, also this shirt can't be unbuttoned until the end, the buttons finish at the middle and u need to wear it through your head, I liked that idea :) 
click read more.







 When I got home, he asked me "where have you been so long, I missed you" :))




 UGG AUSTRALIA- boots
ASOS-headband
UCB- Shorts & Shirt
HALLHUBER - gloves




4 comments:

  1. Марся, классный маникюр :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ti-am "rasfoit" azi tot blogul) ai un stil elevat.
    dar, am decis sa comentez anume la aceasta postare datorita unui detaliu. daca pozele au fost facute linga casa ta, inseamna ca suntem vecine)). pot sa-mi vad gardul in background )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. multumesc mult, imi pare bine ca iti place :)
      Si da, pozele sunt facute linga localul meu)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...